- Category: Industry News
- Written by Displaymode Media
In many places throughout the world, daily life has been disrupted in order to slow down the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and protect the most vulnerable people in our societies.
Displaymode Media Is Not Closed and our Operating Hours are Still Normal ! -- No worries here, we also offer video and phone consultations and meetings for our clients.
Please Read The Following ...
Tips to protect yourself from COVID-19
Currently, there is no CDC approved vaccine to prevent the COVID-19 infection. CDC believes symptoms appear 2 to 14 days after exposure. Avoid exposure and avoid exposing others to an infection with these simple steps:
- Learn what telemedicine options you have and use them to get accurate cliical healthcare guidance and instructions. Hospital ER and Urgent Care facilities may be overwhelmed, or you may experience long wait times.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 30 seconds (the most important 30 seconds you can spend throughout your day).
- Sterilize all mobile devices you use/touch frequently.
- Use an approved, alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- For your safety, do not venture ouside without a protective face mask and/or gloves, - follow all your local guidelines regarding public movement. Especially when planning on using public transportation.
- Avoid close contact with people who may be sick.
- Stay home if YOU are sick, or becoming sick and check with your local medical representatives.
- Cover your coughs, or sneezes with a tissue (not your hands) and throw the used tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Getting an approved flu shot is highly recommended if you haven't gotten it yet.
Displaymode Media is continuing to work remotely and providing Safe-Distance, No Contact photo & video support for our customers & local media outlets and to develop leading, innovative media projects as local safety guidelines permit. But then, Displaymode Media has always operated that way from the beginning due to real, professional photography being a non-contact activity.
Our website is still open and we continue to be available here, via email here and via the Twitter platform ( @displaymode ) to answer any of your important questions.
Thank you for your longtime, ongoing support and we hope you and your loved ones remain safe and healthy.
When you're ready,
Displaymode Media Team.